Lida Baday Strapless Dress
- Stay warm and elegant in this lovely taupe wool and silk dress by Lida Baday.
- Bottom skirt is a wool and angora blend, with a silk faille bodice.
- Empire waist is embellished in tiny sequins and mesh.
- Size 8
- Bust: 32"
- Waist: 29"
- Center Back Length: 23.5 from the empire waist line.
- Excellent condtion
STORE CREDIT ONLY
PLEASE SELECT CAREFULLY & READ THE RETURN GUIDE BELOW
- Contact us within 2 days of delivery.
- Returns must be received within 7 days.
- Returns will be reviewed before a credit is issued.
- Returns due to poor fit are generally not accepted (see sizing guide)
- Returns must be shipped back in the same condition as they were received with tags attached.
- Returns must be shipped back via USPS priority mail with confirmation and insurance for anything over $50.00.
- Shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Refunds will be given for merchandise only, not on shipping or return shipping.
- International orders are not refundable.
- Bags & Accessories
- Clearance Items
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
Refunds for Damage or Misrepresentation:
- A refund will be granted if there was a misinterpretation or a fault was overlooked. Please contact us immediately upon receipt of the item.
- Within reason, a full refund will be granted, after the receipt of the returned item. You may be asked to provide a photo representing the issue for our inspection within 24 hours of receipt. This includes an item that may have been damaged during transportation.
- Free Domestic Shipping
- Your items will be shipped 1-3 days once payment is received.
- Shipping is done via USPS using Delivery Confirmation and Insurance if item is fragile.
- If you are an International Customer, buyer will be responsible for all taxes and customs charges. Please contact me for a shipping quote.
*Use a dressmaker tape measure, which you can get at your local fabric store, and measure yourself over the undergarments you plan to wear, not over your clothing.
*It is the buyers responsibility to read the description of measurements for a confident purchase.
*Please contact us for any additional details or pictures you may need for a confident purchase.
HOW WE MEASURE
BUST: Armpit to armpit with the garment laying flat and then doubled.
WAIST:The smallest point at the waistline with the garment laying flat and then doubled.
- For low rise or drop waists we measure 1-2” below the natural waist.
- For empire waists, measurements are taken 1-2” above the natural waist.
HIPS: The fullest part of the hips with the garment laying flat and then doubled.
SLEEVE LENGTH: The seam at the shoulder to the bottom of the sleeve.
SHOULDERS: The seam at one shoulder to the seam on the other shoulder.
PANT INSEAM: On the inside of the leg, length of the crotch seam to the ankle hem.
Center Front C/F or Center Back C/B Length: Either top of back neck down center to hem or from top of front shoulder down to hem.
New With Tags
Excellent Condition: Like new, or barely any sign of wear or use.
Very Good Condition: Normal signs of wear.
Good Condition: Wearable, but may have an issue that will always be pointed out.
- All clothing ships from a smoke-free environment and has been hand washed or dry-cleaned when necessary. Some items may have been hand or professionally mended, and we will always make mention and photograph.
Please let us know if your purchase is a gift, and we will wrap in our signature paper at no additional cost. If you'd like to send directly to the recipient, indicate their address in the Shiiping Addess fields.